20/02/2023 Evening Reports
- Since US markets were closed today, data traffic was very low and market volatility remains low.
- While EURUSD parity continues to stay above 1.0655 that it tested last Friday, Ounce Gold is at 1846 levels. The US 10-year Treasury yield is at 3.81%.
- Construction Production in the Euro Area for the month of December, announced today, decreased by 2.5% month on month and 1.3% year on year. Germany, Austria and Poland made the biggest contribution to the decrease in Construction Production. Slovenia, Slovakia and Sweden contributed to the increase in Construction Production.
- In Turkey, the Consumer Confidence Index for February, which we follow today, rose from 79.1 to 82.5. Apart from this data, the General Economic Situation Expectation Index increased from 82.7 to 85.8 and the Financial Situation Expectation Index of the Household increased from 61.6 to 65.5.
- In the monthly report published by the Bundesbank, the Central Bank of Germany, it was stated that the short-term outlook is more positive than a few months ago, the confidence of entrepreneurs and consumers in the economy has increased slightly since the beginning of 2023, and recessionist expectations have decreased slightly.
EUR/USD – The Week Started Calm Over 1.0655…
With the US markets closed today, the movements in the parity are limited today. It continues to hold above 1.0655 support, which it tested last week. On the last trading day of the past week, although the prices hung up to 1.06, the daily candle close managed to stay above 1.0655.
We will now continue to check 1.0655 as critical support in the future. In possible attacks, we will follow 1.0745 as resistance within the week.
GBP/USD – We will watch 1.1965 as support during the week…
It strongly tested the bottom of 1.1965 on the last trading day of last week and carried the declines to 1.19. However, there was no closing under this support. For this reason, we will continue to monitor 1.1965 carefully during the day.
There is a slight upward trend in the new week. In the coming days, we will follow the price movements between 1.2075 and 1.1965.
USD/JPY – 134.50 Resistance Rise Continues Restraint…
The pair is spending the last four trading days testing the 134.50 resistance. We will continue to monitor the attacks stuck in this resistance during the week. In possible declines, we will be watching the 133.00 support as the first support during the day.
MT4 has user friendly interface that is providing simplicity and efficiency. The traders can perform trading strategies for different products like Forex and CFD. MetaTrader 4 has over 50 built-in indicators, also it’s the tool that predicts trends and defines the appropriate entry and exit points.
Please, fill the form to get an assistance.